Blonder Tongue Laboratories
Blonder Tongue MICM-45D HE-12 & HE-4 Series Audio/Video Modulator (Channels 2-79, 95-99)
Blonder Tongue MICM-45D HE-12 & HE-4 Series Channelized Audio/Video Modulator Channels 2-79, 95-99
The Blonder Tongue MICM series of products are fixed-channel analog audio/video modulators available in the following models: MICM-45D: Is available in NTSC channels 2-79 and 95-99 (54-550 MHz). This 5th generation of the MICM series, equipped with the CALMTones feature, utilizes an Audio AGC (Automatic Gain Control) solution that eliminates variations in loudness level that may be present among various program sources.
Blonder Tongue MICM-45D HE-12 & HE-4 Series Audio/Video Modulator
- Prohibits commercials that accompany broadcast programs from:(i) having modulation levels substantially higher than the broadcast program; and(ii) having an average maximum loudness substantially higher than that of the broadcast program.
- Provides consistent audio level among all broadcast programs on different channels and among different programswithin the same channel
- Compact design allows for deployment of 12 channels in 2RU
- Utilizes SAW filters for improved performance
- Die-cast chassis for RFI immunity
- Integrated Stereo encoder
*Also available with stereo audio output in the Blonder Tongue MICM-45DS