Blonder Tongue 6259A DQMx Digital QAM Multiplexer Mainframe Only
DQMx (Digital QAM Multiplexer) accepts up to four inputs in ASI, 8VSB, and QAM formats, and delivers one output in QAM format in the 54-864 MHz range. Two types of input modules are available (ASI and 8VSB/QAM), and any combination of input modules is allowed - for example, DQMx can be equipped with 2 ASI and 2 8VSB/QAM input modules.
Each ASI input module can process up to twelve channels, not to exceed 270 Mbps. Each 8VSB/QAM input module can process up to twelve channels, not to exceed 19.4 Mbps for 8VSB or 38.8 Mbps for QAM 256. The QAM-modulated output can contain up to twelve channels, not to exceed 38.8 Mpbs when operating in QAM 256 mode.
- User-defined major/minor or 4-digit CATV virtual channels
- User-defined channel names
- User-defined TSID
- CVCT table creation
- Supports PID filtering & PSIP re-assignment
- Re-maps duplicate PIDs, Program Numbers, and Minor Channel Numbers
- Maintains MPEG-2 mapping after an outage
- Supports MPEG-2 Transport Stream Tables: PAT, PMT, MGT, RRT, STT, & VCT
- PCR correction and null packet insertion
- User-defined QAM Output Parameters
- Provides QAM 256 Output at 38.8 Mbps