Blackmagic HyperDeck Studio Pro 2 Ultra HD 4K 6G-SDI w/2 OWCSSDMX6G120T
HyperDeck Studio Pro features 6G-SDI, HDMI 4K and analog connections with standard XLR connectors for audio and timecode, and a built in Thunderbolt port! Supports SD/HD and Ultra HD 4K capture and playback! HyperDeck Studio disk recorders let you record the highest quality uncompressed and compressed ProRes and DNxHD video formats using fast 2.5" SSDs. Designed with familiar VTR controls, HyperDeck Studio includes innovative features that extend beyond the capabilities of traditional decks. Dual SSD slots let you record continuously, when one disk is full recording automatically continues on the next SSD. You can mount an SSD recorded using HyperDeck Studio on to any computer to access your files, so you don't need multiple decks to work with your media!
Familiar VTR Controls
HyperDeck Studio features a familiar VTR style design and includes illuminated crystal buttons, a jog/shuttle wheel and RS-422 for external control. The integrated high resolution LCD screen displays timecode and transport information, plus a full color thumbnail preview of the current clip in record or playback. You can also see video format and frame rate information, as well as audio levels, all on the same display!
Fast SSD Technology
HyperDeck Studio uses 2.5? solid state disks (SSDs) for reliable, fast video recording. Now you can eliminate complicated and expensive disk arrays, as a single SSD lets you record either compressed or uncompressed video effortlessly! You can even edit direct from the disk! SSDs are extremely robust because they have no moving parts and can handle shocks and vibrations that would destroy conventional hard drives or videotapes. Other removable media cards simply cannot match the level of performance and incredibly fast read/write speed of SSDs.
- SDI Video Input: 3 x 10-bit SD/HD/3G switchable & 1 x 6G-SDI switchable
- SDI Video Output: 3 x 10-bit SD/HD/3G/6G-SDI switchable. 1 x 6G-SDI switchable. 1 x 10-bit SD/HD/3G-SDI switchable Monitor Output.
- Analog Video Input: 1 x Component YUV on 3 BNCs, supports HD and SD.
- Analog Video Output: 1 x Component YUV on 3 BNCs, supports HD and SD.
- HDMI Video Input: 1 x HDMI type A connector including Ultra HD 4K support
- HDMI Video Output: 1 x HDMI type A connector including Ultra HD 4K support
- Analog Audio Input: 2 x XLR connectors for professional balanced analog audio. 2 x RCA connectors for unbalanced analog audio from consumer equipment.
- Analog Audio Output: 2 x XLR connectors for professional balanced analog audio.
- SDI Audio Input: 16 channels embedded in SD and HD in QuickTime files. 2 channels in Avid DNxHD MXF files.
- SDI Audio Output: 16 channels embedded in SD and HD in QuickTime files. 2 channels in Avid DNxHD MXF files.
- HDMI Audio Input: 8 channels embedded in SD and HD in QuickTime files. 2 channels in Avid DNxHD MXF files.
- HDMI Audio Output: 8 channels embedded in SD and HD in QuickTime files. 2 channels in Avid DNxHD MXF files.
- Timecode Input: 1 x XLR connector for timecode input
- Timecode Output: 1 x XLR connector for timecode output
- SSD Interface: 2 x 2.5" SATA 3Gb/s
- Sync Input: Blackburst or Tri-Sync
- Device Control: Sony compatible RS422 deck control port
- Recorder Control: 12 buttons and jog wheel for local control of HyperDeck Studio Pro or use either RJ45 Ethernet or USB 2.0 high speed interface
- Recorder Configuration: Front panel configurable or USB 2.0 high speed interface
- Computer Interface: 1 x Thunderbolt port for capture of video and audio. 1 x type B USB 2.0 port for initial setup, software updates and HyperDeck Utility software control.
- SD Format Support: 625/25 PAL and 525/29.97 NTSC. 480p60 and 576p50 via HDMI only.
- HD Format Support: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080PsF30, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30
- 4K Format Support: 3840x2160p23.98, 3840x2160p24, 3840x2160p25, 3840x2160p29.97, 3840x2160p30.
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 425M
- SDI Metadata Support: HD RP188 and closed captioning.
- Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48kHz and 24 bit
- Video Sampling: 4:02:02
- Color Precision: 10-bit
- Color Space: REC 601, REC 709
- Multiple Rate support: SDI and HDMI switchable between SD, HD and Ultra HD. SDI switches between 270 Mb/s standard definition SDI, 1.5G-SDI HD, 3G-SDI and 6G-SDI. Analog SD/HD.
- Copy Protection: HDMI input is unable to capture from copy protected HDMI sources. Always confirm copyright ownership before capture or distribution of content.
- Codec Support: Uncompressed QuickTime, Apple ProRes 422 (HQ) QuickTime, ProRes 422 QuickTime, ProRes 422 (LT) QuickTime, ProRes 422 (Proxy) QuickTime, Avid DNxHD QuickTime, Avid DNxHD MXF
- Software Included: Media Express, Disk Speed Test, Blackmagic System Preferences and Blackmagic driver.
- Displays: Built-in LCD for video, audio and timecode monitoring and menu settings
- Physical Installation: 1 rack unit size. Less than 7 inches deep.
- Power Supply: 1 x built-in international AC power supply with IEC C14 inlet. 110-240V, 50-60Hz.
- Product Warranty: 12 Month Limited Manufacturer?s Warranty.