Blackmagic HyperDeck Studio 2 HDMI/3G-SDI Disk Recorder w/2 OWCSSDMX6G240T
HyperDeck Studio?s single rack unit size fits easily into any equipment rack, flyaway kit or OB vehicle, and is great if you want to record or play back with live production switchers. With dual SSD slots you get unlimited duration recording, when a record disk fills then recording will automatically continue on to the next disk. Now you can record an entire event without missing a thing! HyperDeck Studio Pro also includes a Thunderbolt connection so you can capture directly into a computer or master to SSD! With uncompressed, ProRes and DNxHD video formats HyperDeck Studio is the broadcast deck for the 21st century!
HyperDeck Studio includes the highest quality 3G-SDI and HDMI connections, so you can connect to virtually any camera, monitor or SDI router. Connect your camera?s HDMI or SDI output and record the highest 10-bit uncompressed video, bypassing compression formats that cameras use to reduce file size. HyperDeck Studio?s HDMI output is perfect for connecting to monitors and projectors.
Familiar VTR Controls
HyperDeck Studio features a familiar VTR style design and includes illuminated crystal buttons, a jog/shuttle wheel and RS-422 for external control. The integrated high resolution LCD screen displays timecode and transport information, plus a full color thumbnail preview of the current clip in record or playback. You can also see video format and frame rate information, as well as audio levels, all on the same display!
Fast SSD Technology
HyperDeck Studio uses 2.5? solid state disks (SSDs) for reliable, fast video recording. Now you can eliminate complicated and expensive disk arrays, as a single SSD lets you record either compressed or uncompressed video effortlessly! You can even edit direct from the disk! SSDs are extremely robust because they have no moving parts and can handle shocks and vibrations that would destroy conventional hard drives or videotapes. Other removable media cards simply cannot match the level of performance and incredibly fast read/write speed of SSDs.
- SDI Video Input: 1 x 10-bit SD/HD/3G-SDI switchable.
- SDI Video Output: 2 x 10-bit SD/HD/3G-SDI switchable. 1 x 10-bit SD/HD/3G-SDI switchable Loop Output. 1 x 10-bit SD/HD/3G-SDI switchable Monitor Output.
- Analog Video Input: None.
- Analog Video Output: None.
- HDMI Video Input: 1 x HDMI type A connector including Ultra HD 4K support
- HDMI Video Output: 1 x HDMI type A connector including Ultra HD 4K support
- Analog Audio Input: None
- Analog Audio Output: None
- SDI Audio Input: 16 channels embedded in SD and HD in QuickTime files. 2 channels in Avid DNxHD MXF files.
- SDI Audio Output: 16 channels embedded in SD and HD in QuickTime files. 2 channels in Avid DNxHD MXF files.
- HDMI Audio Input: 8 channels embedded in SD and HD in QuickTime files. 2 channels in Avid DNxHD MXF files.
- HDMI Audio Output: 2 channels in Avid DNxHD MXF files.
- Timecode Input: None
- Timecode Output: None
- SSD Interface: 2 x 2.5" SATA 3Gb/s
- Sync Input: Blackburst or Tri-Sync
- Device Control: Sony compatible RS422 deck control port
- Recorder Control: 12 buttons and jog wheel for local control of HyperDeck Studio Pro or use either RJ45 Ethernet or USB 2.0 high speed interface
- Recorder Configuration: Front panel configurable or USB 2.0 high speed interface
- Computer Interface: 1 x Mini-B type USB 2.0 connector for initial setup, software updates and HyperDeck Utility software control
- SD Format Support: 625/25 PAL and 525/29.97 NTSC. 480p60 and 576p50 via HDMI only.
- HD Format Support: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080PsF30, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M
- SDI Metadata Support: HD RP188 and closed captioning.
- Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48kHz and 24 bit
- Video Sampling: 4:02:02
- Color Precision: 10-bit
- Color Space: REC 601, REC 709
- Multiple Rate support: SDI and HDMI switches between 270 Mb/s standard definition SDI and 1.5 Gb/s HD-SDI.
- Copy Protection: HDMI input is unable to capture from copy protected HDMI sources. Always confirm copyright ownership before capture or distribution of content.
- Codec Support: Uncompressed QuickTime, Apple ProRes 422 (HQ) QuickTime, Avid DNxHD QuickTime, Avid DNxHD MXF
- Displays: Built-in LCD for video, audio and timecode monitoring and menu settings
- Physical Installation: 1 rack unit size. Less than 7 inches deep.
- Power Supply: 1 x built-in international AC power supply with IEC C14 inlet. 110-240V, 50-60Hz.
- Product Warranty: 12 Month Limited Manufacturer?s Warranty.