Blackmagic CONVMBSHDMI4K2 Quad Link Mini Converter SDI to HDMI 4K
Now you can connect Single Link 6G-SDI, Dual Link 3G-SDI or Quad Link HD-SDI to the newest HDMI 4K projectors and televisions that support Ultra HD over a single HDMI link. Mini Converter SDI to HDMI 4K lets you build Ultra HD monitoring with ease, while still working with all your regular SD and HD equipment!
Mini Converters 4K models feature the latest 6G-SDI technology that operates at four times the data rate of normal HD-SDI. 6G-SDI is fully compatible with all SD SDI and HD-SDI equipment, so you can connect to your existing equipment. Mini Converters detect the video input and automatically switch between formats. Relevant models include redundant SDI inputs that are perfect for mission critical live events because you can run redundant cables for critical video paths. Should the primary connection fail then Mini Converter switches instantly to the secondary connection!
With the highest quality video processing, Mini Converters are ideal for all broadcast, post production and professional AV applications. Multiple internal power supplies ensure incredibly low noise levels when moving between analog and digital video formats. Specific models include up/down/cross conversion that lets you move easily between PAL and NTSC SD video standards and the high number of HD formats in 720 and 1080 horizontal resolutions.
Easy settings control
Changing Mini Converter's built-in mini switch settings is as easy as using a pen! This is great when you need to change settings quickly as there are no complicated menus to navigate! You can also control settings using the included Converter Utility software. Connect a Mini Converter to any Mac OS X or Windows based laptop or desktop computer! All models can be updated via USB 2.0 by simply downloading software upgrades directly from the Blackmagic Design website.
- SDI Video Input: 4 x 1.5Gb/s SDI or 2 x 3G-SDI or 1 x 6G-SDI.
- SDI Video Output: (4K HDMI output only)
- HDMI: HDMI type A out.
- Multi Rate Support: Auto detection of SD, HD or 6G-SDI on Input 1
- Updates and Configuration: Via USB 2.0 high speed. (480 Mb/s)
- Reclocking: Yes
- SD Format Support: 525/29.97 NTSC, 525/23.98 NTSC, 625/25 PAL
- HD Format Support: 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60,1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080PsF30, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60
- 2K Format Support: 2048x1080PsF23.98, 2048x1080p23.98, 2048x1080PsF24, 2048x1080p24, 2048x1080PsF25, 2048x1080p25
- 4K Format Support: 3840x2160p23.98, 3840x2160p24, 3840x2160p25, 3840x2160p29.97, 3840x2160p30, 4096x2160p24
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 372M, SMPTE 424M and SMPTE 425M.
- SDI Video Rates: SDI video connections are switchable between standard definition, high definition and 6G-SDI.
- SDI Video Sampling: 4:2:2 and 4:4:4
- SDI Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24 bit.
- SDI Color Precision: 4:2:2 and 4:4:4
- SDI Color Space: YUV and RGB
- SDI Auto Switching: Automatically detects SD, HD or 6G-SDI.
- HDMI Format Support: 625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC, 525/23.98 NTSC, 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60, 2048x1080p23.98, 2048x1080p24, 2048x1080p25, 3840x2160p23.98, 3840x2160p24, 3840x2160p25, 3840x2160p29.97, 3840x2160p30, 4096x2160p24
- HDMI Color Space: YUV and RGB
- HDMI Color Precision: 4:2:2 and 4:4:4
- Software Control: Mac OS X and Windows software upgrade via USB.
- Internal Software Upgrade: Via included updater application.
- Settings Control: USB software.
- Power Supply: +12V universal power supply included with international socket adapters for all countries. Cable tie point.
- Power Consumption: 5.2 Watts
- Operational Voltage Range: 12 - 30 V DC
- Product Warranty: 3 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.