Belden 1353A Brilliance AES3 CAT5e Digital Audio Single Pair Cable 500FT Black
Belden Brilliance 1353A, a new Cat 5edigital audio single-pair cable, is ideal for use in professional and commercial audio applications. Since it is essentially 'single pair-Category 5e,' tested to 100 MHz, its low capacitance (15 pF/ft, 49 pF/m) makes it excellent for both analog and digital audio. It is especially valuable where small size, low weight, and high performance are required, and can be used anywhere a traditional analog or digital shielded pair might be employed, even where cabling may experience rough handling and harsh environmental conditions.
This robust 100 ohm UTP with 24 AWG stranded (7x32) bare copper conductors is truly something new, filling a user-requirement gap that has previously gone unaddressed. Many installers routinely use Category 5e or Category 6 cables for audio applications. But, until now if you wanted a single Cat 5e pair, it was necessary to take a four-pair cable and laboriously separate out a pair. The availability of this new ready-to-use jacketed single pair eliminates those inconvenient steps, saving installation time and improving installation efficiency.Specifications:
- # Pairs: 1
- AWG: 24
- Stranding: 7x32
- Conductor Material: BC Bare Copper
- Insulation Material: PO - Polyolefin
- Conductor Wall Thickness: 0.0085
- Outer Shield Material: Unshielded
- Outer Jacket Material: PVC
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.126 in.
- Min. Bend Radius (Install)/Minor Axis: 1.500 in.
- NEC/(UL) Specification: CMR
- CEC/C(UL) Specification: CMG
- Other Standards: 11801 Category 5e Patch
- Capacitance (pF/ft): 14.500
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation VP (%): 70
- Delay (ns/100 m): 510
- DCR @ 20°C (Ohm/100 m): 9
- Max. Operating Voltage - UL - Voltage: 300 V RMS
- Maximum DCR Unbalanced - DCR Unbalance @ 20°C (%): 3