Behringer TRUTH B3030A 2-Way Active Ribbon Studio Reference Monitor -Pair
Admittedly, our TRUTH monitors never sounded "hyped" or "enhanced." When our engineers designed the TRUTH series of monitors, they only had one goal in mind: to create the most accurate and honest monitors so you could hear and feel exactly what you've recorded.
For the past two years our acoustic engineers have worked hard on improving the TRUTH B2030A which has become industry standard. They insisted on using the best materials and technology such as ultra-high resolution, 2" velocity ribbon transducers, long-throw woofers with Kevlar cones and deformation-resistant aluminum die-cast chassis.
Our engineers also integrated 110-Watt bi-amped technology so the B3030A could boast enormous power reserves when driven hard. To guarantee an ultra-linear frequency response, each monitor is hand-aligned and comes with an individual frequency diagram.
But how do they sound? Just listen!
- Ultra-linear frequency response with individual frequency diagrams
- Built-in 75 and 35-Watt power amplifiers with enormous power reserve
- Ultra-high resolution, 2" velocity ribbon transducer for ultimate sound reproduction
- Long-throw 6 3/4" woofer with deformation-resistant
- Kevlar cone and aluminum die-cast chassis for ultimate bass response
- Controlled dispersion characteristics and extremely large "sweet spot" owing to the unique BEHRINGER wave guide technology
- Active crossover network with 4th order
- Linkwitz-Riley filters
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
- Separately controlled limiter for low and high-frequency overload protection
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- Delivered as "matched pairs" with individual frequency diagrams
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany