Aviom D800 A-Net distributor with A-Net bridge input
Aviom_fs series of D800 A-NetR Distributors provides support for parallel connections of up to eight Pro16R devices, including the A360, A-16II, and A-16R Personal Mixers, along with additional network connectivity options.
The standard D800 includes a Pro16e. A-Net input, compatible with all Pro16 Series and Pro16e-capable devices. This input port also supports an A-Net Bridge input, allowing up to four synchronous Pro16 A-Net streams to be connected. Used in conjunction with the SB4 System Bridge and Pro16 A-Net console cards, the D800 can be used for sending up to 64 channels directly from a digital console to A360 Personal Mixers.
The D800-Dante A-Net Distributor adds connectivity for a Dante. digital audio network, allowing up to 64 channels to be sent directly from a Dante audio network to A360 Personal Mixers. The D800-Dante may be set to use either its Dante interface or its A-Net In as the source of audio for the Personal Mixers. The D800-Dante is ideal for connecting Aviom Personal Mixers to a YamahaR CL Series console with Rio I/O racks.
All versions of the D800 A-Net Distributor include a Mixes Out port for the A360_fs Network Mix Back. feature. The D800 creates a 16-channel Pro16e A-Net stream comprised of the eight stereo mixes from connnected A360 Personal Mixers. No setup or routing is required at the D800 or the A360. By connecting the Mixes Out port on the D800 to an AN-16/o v.4 Output Module, these stereo mixes can be connected to the transmitter units for the musicians_f wireless in-ear monitors, eliminating the need for analog cables from the A360s to the transmitters and keeping all analog connections off stage. On the D800-Dante, Network Mix Back audio is also available to the Dante network.
All versions of the D800 include a rear-panel Ethernet port, which can be connected to a standard Wi-Fi router. By connecting an iOS device.AppleR iPhoneR, iPod touchR, or iPadR.to the Wi-Fi network, musicians can extend the user interface of their A360 onto their device_fs touchscreen.
The 2U D800 is powered by an internal switching power supply, with a detachable power cord and IEC power inlet on the rear panel. Isolated (floating ground) DC power is supplied to eight A.Net outputs for providing remote power via Cat-5e to Personal Mixers. All network connections on the D800 use heavy duty locking NeutrikR EtherConR connectors.
An unlimited number of D800 and D800-Dante A-Net Distributors can be used in an A-Net network, and all versions of the D800 are compatible with all Pro16 Series devices.
- Distributes power and audio to up to eight A-16II, A-16R, and A360 Personal Mixers
- One Pro16e A-Net In supports A-Net Bridge input from up to four synchronous Pro16 A-Net streams
- Network Mix Back for streamlined connections to wireless IEM transmitters
- Ethernet support for iOS devices over Wi-Fi
- One Pro16e A-Net Out for thru connections
- Heavy-duty locking EtherCon connectors for all audio connections
- A-Net Input Pro16e A-Net;
- EtherCon RJ45 connector;
- Supports A-Net Bridge input
- A-Net Out Pro16e A-Net;
- EtherCon RJ45 connector, unpowered
- A-Net Mixes Out Pro16e A-Net;
- EtherCon RJ45 connector, unpowered;
- provides up to 16 channels of mix data from up to 8
- A360 Personal Mixers
- Ethernet One RJ45 connector
- A-Net to/from
- Personal Mixers
- Eight EtherCon RJ45 connectors, powered
- 2-position switch (I/II) accommodates A-16II (I)
- and the bidirectional A360 Personal Mixer (II)
- LEDs Power On (red); Sync (green)
- USB Used for firmware updates
- Pro16 A-Net
- Transmits 16 channels of digital audio to A-16II and
- A-16R Personal Mixers
- Pro16e A-Net
- Transmits up to 64 channels of digital audio to A360
- Personal Mixers
- Output Voltage for
- Personal Mixers
- 24VDC, 0.5 amp
- Transmitted over the Cat-5e cable
- Power Supply Internal, universal switching type, IEC connector
- Input Voltage 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, 300W
- Dimensions 19" (482.6 mm) wide x 14.25" (362 mm) deep; 2U,
- 3.5" (88.9 mm) high
- Weight 12.0 lbs (5.44 kg)