Aviom A-16D 16-Channel A-Net DA Streams to Eight Pro16 Devices
With one A-Net input and eight parallel A-Net outputs, the A-16D provides a low-cost way to replace daisy-chain connections with star configurations. The A-16D is also capable of distributing DC power out any of the eight A-Net Out jacks, eliminating the need to connect a power supply at each Personal Mixer. Any combination of powered and unpowered connections is possible; simply connect external power supplies to the A-16D on a per- channel basis as needed.
The A-16D is also a cost-effective way to refresh an A- Net signal for long runs in excess of 500ft/150m, to provide a redundant cable path in a digital snake or audio distribution system, and to split an A-Net signal to multiple output locations. There is no limit to the number of A-Net Distributors that can be used in a single system.
- One A-Net input, eight A-Net outputs
- Can insert DC power for up to eight A-Net devices into the Cat-5e cable
- 1/2-rack-space footprint - mounts easily on a standard rack shelf
- A-Net activity LEDs on the main input
- DC power indicator LEDs on each output jack
- Multiple A-16D Distributors can be used in a system