Avenview HDM-C6IP-R HDMI Unlimited LAN Receiver Over Single Cat6
HDM-C6IP-R can be added to HDM-C6IP-SET extender to extend and mirror multiple HD displays with the resolutions of 1080p/60Hz up to 330 feet (100 meters) away from your HDMI or DVI-D source. Thanks to the use of the TCP/IP protocol, you can transfer your high-definition video over an existing TCP/IP network. See below three examples:
A :-The Tx and Rx units can extend 100 meters over a single CAT5/6 cable connection point to point.
B:- The Tx can be connected to a router to establish a IP address therefore sending 1080p video signals to Multiple Rx connected to the router to the desired displays. BONUS up to 150 Displays with single Tx.
C:- The Tx can be connected to a router with internet to establish a DHCP address therefore sending 1080p video signals to Rx connected to the router to the desired displays.
- Silicon Image chipset embedded for best quality, compatibility and reliability
- HDMI 1.3c compliant
- HDCP compliant
- EDID 1.1
- Regenerates the HDMI signal
- Extends HDMI up to 100m/120m over single CAT5E/6
- Supports resolution HDTV / 1080Pp/60Hz, Vesa (1920 x 1080)
- Supporting the point to point transmission function currently which can be expanded to the multi-point to point transmission function.?
- Pure unaltered uncompressed 7.1ch digital HDMI over LAN cable transmission
- Allows upto 150 Receivers to single Transmitter
- 1 x HDM-C6IP-S
- 1 x HDM-C6IP-R
- 1 x Power Adapter (+5VDC, 1A)
- 1 x User's Manual