Auralex - 3 Inch Studiofoam Wedge- Kelly Green
3 Inch Studiofoam Wedge- Kelly Green
- HELPS WITH NOISE REDUCTION. Four inch thick foam is used to absorb low, mid and high frequencies and to control and trap echoes. Wedge style is comparable to eggshell foam and is best for when absolute sound deadening is not imperative, but moderate sound deadening is desired.
- ECONOMICAL SOLUTION. Create a great listening or recording environment with the best value noise reduction products. SoundAssured foam squares are a low cost solution to get better recordings at home or in the studio. Acoustic panels are used for professional studios, rehearsal rooms, concert halls, podcasting, churches, home theaters, vocal booths, home studios, broadcasting rooms, offices, man caves, utility closets, and more...
- EFFECTIVE DESIGN THAT IS EASY TO INSTALL. Wedge style angled design ensures optimum sound absorbency. The acoustical barrier can be applied for permanent or temporary use. We suggest our Acoustic Foam Adhesive Square 24 Pack (available separately on Amazon) You can also use 3M General Purpose 45 adhesive spray, push pins, impaling clips, strong double sided tape, or 3M Command Strips, (not included).
- WHAT YOU GET: One bundle of two (2) 1 ft squares of 3" thick professional acoustic foam. Coverage is 2 square feet. Mix and match colors. BUY MORE AND SAVE! 5% off orders of 8 units or more. 10% off orders of 15 units or more. Includes all SoundAssured products. COUPON CODES BELOW.
- MADE IN USA & CLASS-A FIRE RETARDANT. Our acoustic foam has Class A (Self Extinguishing) rating for ASTM E 84.