Atlas Sound AA-PPRC Priority Paging Remote Controller
The Atlas Sound Priority Pager Relay Controller is a two input by two output speaker level relay switcher. The AA-PPRC is designed to be placed between an amplifier's output and the speaker load. It can be used with 70.7V or low impedance systems.
Each channel can handle up to 350 watts. Placement of the relay controller is not critical because the systems switching can be triggered from a variety of sources. Both High Level and Line Level signals can trigger the relay control circuit as well as a wide range of DC voltages.
Contact closer terminals have also been incorporated for your convenience. Relay release can also be adjusted allowing for proper paging override tuning. The AA-PPRC can be used in variety of installs such as board room applications where an audio presentation system needs to be muted so the page can be heard. The presentation system will resume when the page has completed. It is also ideal for zone paging management for new or existing systems.
- 12VDC UL Power Supply (Included)
- 2 Channel
- 350 W @ 70.7V Per Channel
- Audio High Level Trigger Sense With Threshold Adjust 3V - 45V
- Audio Line Level Trigger Sense With Threshold Adjust 20mV - 2V
- Compact Size H 1.5"x W 4" x L 4.5" (H 38.1 mm x W 101.6 mm x L 114.3 mm)
- Contact Closure Trigger
- DC Trigger 5V - 24V
- Finish Black with White Lettering
- Phoenix Type I/O Connectors
- Relay Recover Adjustment 1 - 30 Seconds
- Relay Trigger Threshold Adjust
- Speaker Line Remote Switcher