ART MX-821 Eight Channel Mono Mic/Line Mixer
Essential features include: XLR mic and 1/4-inch line inputs, individual level and tone controls, switch-selectable +48 Volt phantom power on each channel. Main output is balanced low impedance. An additional pre-fade output and auxiliary buss input jacks allow patching multiple MX821''s together when more channels are needed.
Built in power supply and single high 19-inch rack mount format allows for easy installation and reliable long term operation.
- Eight Independent Input Channels
- Level and Tone Controls on each Channel
- Balanced XLR and 1/4-inch Unbalanced Line Inputs on each Channel
- 48 Volt Phantom Power on XLR inputs with DIP Switch for each Channel
- Balanced TRS 1/4-inch Main Output Jack with Master Level Control
- RCA-type Pre-Fade Output (Not Affected by Master Level Control)
- RCA-type Aux Buss Input Jack for Channel Expansion
- Solid Single High Rack Mount Chassis with Built In Power Supply