Aquapac 638 Waterproof iPad Case
Use your iPad safely in the bath, on the boat, or at the pool.
Comes supplied with shoulderstrap and desiccant to absorb condensation in humid climates. Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
What does 'Submersible' Mean?: The Aquaclip sealing system used on this Aquapac has been independently tested by the world-famous Engineering Research Centre at Imperial College, London. It's guaranteed waterproof to the international standard IPX8, which is as waterproof as you can get. It means that if you really want to you can hold it 15ft/5m underwater for half an hour safe in the knowledge that the stuff inside will stay completely safe and dry.
- 3.5mm nickel-plated headphone socket
- The Multi-Touch screen on iPad works normally through the case (NB: it will NOT work UNDER water - capacitive sensing cannot work when fully submerged ? it?s like using gloves)
- Wi-Fi and 3G work normally through the case
- LENZFLEX optically-clear front window
- LENZFLEX camera window on the back
- Provides access to both cameras
- Airtight (will NOT float with an iPad inside)
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip (patented, ultra-secure rustproof seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of three little levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open