APC SURT10000RMXLT6U Smart-UPS RT 10000VA Rack Tower 208V
APC Smart-UPS On-Line,8000 Watts /10 kVA,Input 208V /Output 208V, Interface Port DB-9 RS-232, RJ-45 10/100 Base-T, Smart-Slot, Extended runtime model, Rack Height 6 U
- Automatic internal bypass Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Scalable runtime Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Intelligent battery managementMaximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Hot-swappable batteriesEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdownAutomatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Temperature-compensated battery chargingProlongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Network manageableProvides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- InfraStruXure Manager CompatibleEnables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
- SmartSlotCustomize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- LED status indicatorsQuickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Serial ConnectivityProvides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Plug-and-Play external batteriesEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Rack/Tower convertibleProtects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Flash upgradeable firmwareInstall maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
- User-replaceable batteries
- User-replaceable batteries Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Automatic self-testPeriodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Predicitive failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Disconnected battery notificationWarns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Audible alarmsProvides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Frequency and voltage regulationGives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Power conditioning Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Input power factor correctionMinimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Generator compatibleEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Cold-start capable Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Resettable circuit breakerEasy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Safety-agency approvedEnsures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- CD with software, Rack Mounting support rails, Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable, User Manual, Web/SNMP Management Card