APC AP9630 Network Management Card 2
The UPS Network Management Card 2 from APC provides simple network management and monitoring for APC SmartSlot Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS). Installing the card is easy, and the 10/100 Ethernet port provides simple connection to your network. With notification and logging accessible over the network or from a remote location, the card is a convenient solution for technicians and network managers needing to address problems unable to come into the office.
- Customize shut down and reboot of connected equipment and UPSs.
- An IT-ready, scalable monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network.
- Identify problematic trends before they escalate or export the data log for analysis.
- Pinpoint the timing and sequence of events leading up to an incident with the event log.
- Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
- Run command file on shutdown sequence as well as start-up sequence.
- Be notified of problems to ensure crucial situations are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Enable management of your UPS by connecting it directly to the network.
- View the user interface with a browser. Provides quick access from anywhere on a secure network.
- Manage your APC devices from a single system by forwarding SNMP traps (events) to your preferred enterprise management system.
- Saves dispatching technicians to remote locations.
- Prevents possible data corruption by performing graceful, unattended operating system shutdown in the event of an extended power outage.
- User-selectable password protection prevents unauthorized access.
- Control user access on three levels including read only, device and administrator.
- Use an existing radius server to securely authenticate, authorize, and account for your APC device.
- Reliable network-based shutdown of multiple servers