Amphenol 112989 75 Ohm BNC Female Cable Connector For Belden 1855A
Amphenol also offers a full line of 75 Ohm BNC connectors to meet the needs for higher performance impedance-matched cable interconnections in today's HD-SDI studios. These connectors can be used in a variety of applications where true 75 Ohm performance is needed to insure low signal distortion. Designed for the most popular 75 Ohm cables used in broadcast and CATV applications as well as for plenum and other cables, these connectors feature crimp-crimp cable affixment for quick and reliable installation.
- Impedance: 75 Ohm nominal
- Frequency Range: 0-4 GHz
- Voltage Rating: 500 volts rms
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 1,500 volts rms
- Type 1: 1.5+0.1 f(GHz) DC to 4 GHz
- Type 2: 1.00+0.25 f(GHz) DC to 1 GHz