Alesis SamplePad Multi-Pad Sample Instrument
The SamplePad is a compact four-pad instrument that gives you access to a limitless palette of sounds. With 25 percussion and electronic drum sounds built in, and the ability to load any sounds you like using a standard SD card, the SamplePad put the sounds you need on its great-feeling pads. Add a external trigger input for a trigger or switch pedal and the ability to mount on virtually any snare stand or rack, and the SamplePad makes expanding your setup easy and convenient.
With the SamplePad's easy-to-use interface, you won't be rifling through endless submenus and categories to find the sound your looking for. Simply strike the pad you want to change, dial to the sound you want and you're done. If you discover a great combination of sounds you want to keep together, simply designate it as a kit and the SamplePad will save it for easy recall anytime you want.
- Add any sound sample to your drum or percussion setup via standard SD card (sold separately)
- Built-in library of the 25 most-commonly requested percussion and electronic drum sounds
- Bright blue backlit display and intuitive interface for easy operation in any amount of light
- Four velocity-sensitive pads and a selectable input for a trigger or switch pedal
- Save your favorite sound combinations for easy recall
- Compact size integrates easily into almost any drum or percussion setup
- Fits on a snare stand, sits tabletop, or mounts on any stand or rack*
- Tune and add reverb to your sounds, then assign them to any of the four pads or the kick input
- MIDI output for use as a controller for triggering sound modules and software
- Power Supply
- Quickstart Guide