Akai MPD32 USB/MIDI Performance Pad Control Unit
The controller includes 16 MPC-style velocity and pressure sensitive pads, 4 selectable pad banks for a total of 64 playable pads, 8 assignable faders and 8 assignable, 360?bs for transmitting MIDI Control Change data. Three selectable control banks extend the number of available faders, buttons and knobs to 24 each. Also featured are transport controls for interfacing with DAW/sequencing applications.
A fully reprogrammable controller, the MPD32 is a malleable and multi-functional tool that fits perfectly within any production or performance environment.
- MIDI controller for production and performance
- MPC pads: bank of 16, velocity and pressure-sensitive
- Four selectable pad banks for a total of 64 sounds accessible from the pads
- Eight assignable Q-Link faders, eight assignable Q-Link 360?bs, and eight assignable Q-Link buttons, all three banks
- MIDI-synced MPC Note Repeat and MPC Swing
- Two assignable footswitch inputs and expression-pedal input
- Dedicated transport controls
- Backlit, easy-to-read display
- MIDI-over-USB or MIDI operation
- USB powered or powered via optional AC adapter
- MPC 16-Level and Full Level
- Comes with custom versions of Ableton Live Lite, FXpansion BFD Lite, and Vyzor Editor Librarian software
- 30 user-definable presets for DAW applications