ADC-Commscope PPE15232-CJM-BK 1.5RU 2x32 Mid-Size HD Straight-Thru Video Jackfield Non-Terminating - Black
ADC by TE Connectivity PPE15232-CJM-BK 1.5RU 2x32 Midsize HD Straight-Thru Video Jackfield Non-Terminating - Black
ProPatch Economical (PPE) Series Panels are designed to offer ADC performance on a modest budget. The tough, attractive panels feature a rugged epoxy powder-coated steel faceplate with a durable molded ABS jack insert. The PPE series panels do not provide any rear silk screening for port identification or cable support bars, but are available with the same jack options as the full-featured PPI series panels.
Designation strips are provided with clear slide-in acetate windows, upgradeable to ADC?s exclusive snapover designation system. The durable steel faceplate ensures against bent, cracked or broken rack ears, and the molded ABS inserts prevent stripped screws and cracked inserts common with phenolic panel inserts. PPE panels are covered by a one-year warranty against defects. All video jackfields and patch cords meet or exceed SMPTE 424M HD requirements.
- Steel chassis with high-impact ABS plastic molded inserts
- Highest quality, widest bandwidth, longest lasting jacks available. True 75 Ohm impedance
- Acetate slide-in style designation windows
- Optional snap-over window available
- Available in all jack types
- 1 year warranty, upgradable to 15 years
- ProPatch PPE Series unloaded video panels come in 1, 2, 3 and 4 RU models. They feature a rugged steel faceplate with molded ABS jack inserts.
- Panels are available for standard size jacks in 2x24, 2x26, and 3x26 arrays. For midsize jacks, panels are available in 2x32 and 3x32 arrays. When ordering jacks, alternate short and long jacks to ease cabling