ADC-Commscope PPB3-14MKIVHN ProPatch QCP IV 2RU 2x48 Bantam TT Audio Patchbay Half Normals
The ADC PPB3-14MKIVHN by TE Connectivity is a two rack unit, 3.5-inch, 2x48 bantam Pro Patch patchbay with QCP MKIV termination, 14-inch chassis, and half-normalled audio normalling.Ready to meet any audio patching requirement, Pro Patch professional audio patchbays offer an extensive selection of options. Models are available with standard or stereo-spaced longframe jacks, bantam jacks, and a variety of backplane connector types. MK II models come with QCP II, EDAC, or AMP backplane connectors and fixed cable support bars. MK IV models include QCP IV, EDAC, or AMP backplane connectors, adjustable cable support bars and a white backplane for easier circuit visibility. All models offer a wide choice of normals, a tough powder coated chassis, and solderless internal wiring for outstanding reliability.
- Choice of panel sizes - 1 RU jack panel (1.75 inches/44 mm)- 2 RU jack panel (3.5 inches/88 mm)
- Bantam jacks in 2x48 array
- Choice of terminations - QCP II or QCP IV punchdown connectors; EDAC 3, 38, 56, 90, or 120 pins; AMP "Champ" 50-pin; Molex
- Full range of normalling options - No normals; Normals strapped; Half-normalled; Normals brought out; Sleeve normals brought out; Bussed grounds
- Preconfigured external strapped or half normals available
- Precision 110 Ohm digital audio cable meets andexceeds stringent AES requirements