ADC-Commscope G3V - STS HD Standard Video Patch Cord Green - 3 Foot
ADC's STS series Standard-Size patch cords feature a patented design that provides a true 75 Ohm interface in the patched state when used with ADC's SVJ-2 super video jack family. STS series maintains the WECO interface for maximum industry compatibility and provides a true 75 Ohm interface. For WECO standard size HD patching, the STS series is recommended.
ADC offers high-quality video patch cords capable of handling uncompressed high-definition digital video, serial digital video, and analog as well as AES audio. ADC patch cords feature a patented True 75 Ohm design made of the highest quality materials that virtually eliminates bit errors, and provides excellent mechanical durability.
The digital television revolution is stretching the limits of the physical plant technology designed for analog video copper. Cable and connectors not optimized for the digital environment can seriously degrade the digital signal being transported. The problem is that all WECO-standard jacks and patch cords exhibit an impedance violation of between 58 and 62 Ohm in the patched state. This becomes a major source of attenuation and bit errors in serial digital and high-definition video signals.
- Patented design provides a 75 Ohm interface in the patched state
- Standard size compatible with all WECO .090 standard video jacks
- Performance matched for uncompressed HDTV signals (1.485 Gbit/s)
- Gastight crimp design. 100 percent solderless construction assures quality
- Precision-molded insulators for true impedance match and greater unit-to-unit consistency compared to machined plastic
- HD-rated 1505F cable with matte finish
- Full-molded strain relief defeats abuse
- Gold-plated center conductors
- Available in red, green, blue, black, orange, yellow, violet, and white in 2-Ft (.6 m) to 6-Ft (1.8 m) lengths
- MUSA format features unique closed-entry center pin to prevent breakage