3G/HD-SDI Gepco VS10230 10-Channel DIN1.0/2.3 Video Snake Cable 3FT
3G/HD-SDI Gepco VS10230 10-Channel DIN1.0/2.3 Video Snake Cables
Quickly patch your multipoint and matrix routers without the rats nest of cables. Stay organized! Designed for Broadcast HDTV SDI Routers and todays newer video processing equipment that require DIN 1.0/2.3 interface. Supports today's latest products from Miranda and Black Magic Devices, that require multiple DIN 1.0/2.3 channels. Compatible with Black Magic Devices: DeckLink 4K, DeckLink Quad and HyperDeck Shuttle. These cable are designed using the industries best quality components featuring Connectronics DIN 1.0/2.3 Connectors and Gepco VS10230 4.5GHz Miniature 23 Gauge 10-Channel Snake Cable. Cables can be used for video up to 3G as well as Digital Audio (AES3id or SPDIF).
- Used for video up to 3G as well as Digital Audio (AES3id or SPDIF)
- 4.5 GHz Bandwidth for HDTV
- Thin Low Profile, Extra-flexible
- Low Attenuation & Return Loss
- Precision 75 ohm Impedance
- Full Copper Braid & Foil Shield
- All-weather PVC Jacket with 0.800" Overall O.D.