1800 Series Plug-On and Bodypack UHF Single Channel Camera Mount Wireless System - Ch C
With UHF reception (996 frequencies user-selectable in 25 kHz steps), Audio-Technica's new 1800 Series dual-channel camera-mount wireless microphone systems provide extremely flexible, professional, and easy-to-use portable wireless solutions.
1800 Series wireless systems come equipped with a choice of plug-on and body-pack transmitters. The ATW-T1801 UniPak body-pack transmitters feature a professional locking 4-pin connector compatible with all Audio-Technica Wireless Essentials microphones. The ATW-T1802 plug-on transmitter features a locking XLR connector for adapting dynamic and condenser microphones. Both transmitters offer selectable high and low transmission modes to conserve battery life/maximize power.
Additional 1800 Series features include automatic frequency scanning, Tone Lock squelch, back-lit LCD, soft-touch buttons, headphone monitor output with independent level control, and durable metal construction.
- Compact receiver is easy to mount on a camera
- UHF reception with 996 frequencies selectable in 25 kHz steps (655.500 to 680.375 MHz)
- Automatic frequency scanning for easy selection of open channels
- Tone Lock squelch system eliminates interference when transmitter is off
- Balanced outputs
- Headphone monitor output with independent level control
- Battery fuel-level indicators on transmitters and receiver
- Soft-touch controls for easy frequency selection
- True Diversity operation for resistance to multi-path interference and dropouts
- LCD frequency and battery status display with backlight
- Antenna and AF Peak LED indicators
- Transmitters operate in low or high transmission modes to conserve battery life/maximize power
- Easy, user-friendly operation
- Clear, natural sound quality
- Powered by AA batteries
- System components of the 1800 Series and 3000
- Series Wireless Systems can be used interchangeably*
- SYSTEM CONFIGURATIONS
- Includes ATW-R1810 single-channel receiver, ATW-T1801 UniPak body-pack transmitter and a lavalier microphone.
- Includes ATW-R1810 single-channel receiver and ATW-T1802 plug-on transmitter.
- Includes ATW-R1810 single-channel receiver, ATW-T1801 UniPak body-pack transmitter, ATW-T1802 plug-on transmitter and lavalier microphone.
Microphone Power (ATW-T1802 Plug-on Transmitter):
- Provides power to condenser microphones rated to operate on 12V phantom power or less
*Note: The 1800 Series offers UHF wireless operating frequencies in 25 kHz steps, while the 3000 Series offers UHF wireless operating frequencies in 125 kHz steps. This means that not every frequency selectable on 1800 Series components will be selectable on the 3000 Series components. Be certain to set each Transmitter-Receiver pair to identical frequencies.