Blackmagic Design Cinema Camera EF / Handles / Canon EF5014 Lens Bundle
Add the timeless beauty of feature film quality to your production work with the BMCC!
Elegant, sophisticated and jam packed with the latest digital cinema technology, Blackmagic Cinema Camera gives your work that timeless feature film look! Blackmagic Cinema Camera features an amazing 2.5K image sensor with a wide 13 stops of dynamic range for a true digital film camera. You get a built-in SSD recorder, popular open standard uncompressed RAW and compressed file formats, compatibility with quality EF and ZE mount lenses(not included), LCD touchscreen monitoring plus metadata entry, all packed into an exciting hand held design!
Move to Digital Film
Blackmagic Cinema Camera features a high resolution sensor with wide dynamic range so it's perfect for independent film, television commercials and episodic television production. DaVinci Resolve software for Mac and Windows is included so you can work at the highest quality and get the best results. Blackmagic Cinema Camera is both affordable and a complete solution because it includes a built-in recorder and monitoring, so it's perfect for displacing video-only cameras for work such as sporting events, weddings, music videos and more!
13 Stop Dynamic Range
Regular video cameras clip video so you are locked into images that look cheap. Blackmagic Cinema Camera eliminates this problem as it captures a super wide dynamic range of 13 stops into 12-bit DNG files, so your images look truly cinematic. This preserves detail in both shadows and highlights, and even handles indoor shots while keeping the details of any images captured through windows. This means you keep all sensor data so you can make creative decisions during DaVinci Resolve color grading!
Building one of the finest cameras in the world requires attention to every detail. Blackmagic Cinema Camera's premium quality design features a machined aluminum chassis, interchangeable optics, high resolution 2.5K sensor, 13 stops of dynamic range and 12-bit RAW uncompressed and compressed file formats! Every aspect of the image path has been totally optimized for quality, so this means you always get the quality you need for the most demanding work.
Canon & Zeiss EF Compatible Lens Mount
With Blackmagic Cinema Camera you can use the most amazing optics from the world's leading lens crafters such as Canon, Zeiss and many more. Blackmagic Cinema Camera is compatible with EF and ZE mount lenses, so you can use the lenses you already own! With Blackmagic Cinema Camera you are not locked into any specific lens and you can choose the lens you need based on the creative style of your shot! Blackmagic Cinema Camera allows full electronic control of your lens, so you can simply point, set iris and focus on command!
Blackmagic Cinema Camera is the first camera to feature built-in metadata entry so your files include information compatible with popular editing software. This dramatically speeds up the whole post production process! Entering metadata is easy. Simply tap the capacitive LCD touchscreen to display the slate where you can enter information such as shot number, search tags, scene number, timecode and more! You can even set shot number and other data to increment automatically!
Built-in SSD Recorder
Blackmagic Cinema Camera features a built-in SSD recorder that allows 2.5K uncompressed CinemaDNG RAW 12-bit capture as well as Apple ProRes and Avid DNxHD compressed video formats. All file formats are open standard and used by NLE software so you get the only camera designed from the ground up to be part of a whole post production workflow! When you've finished shooting, simply connect the SSD to your computer and edit or color your shots straight from the disk!
Please note: Media Not IncludedFeatures:
- Sensor Resolution 2592 x 2192
- Raw Resolution 12-bit RAW files recorded at 2432 x 1366
- Shooting Resolutions 2.5K RAW at 2432 x 1366, compressed at 1920 x 1080
- Frame Rates 23.98p, 24p, 25p, 29.97p, 30p
- Sensor Size 16.64 mm x 14.04 mm
- Sensor Size - Active 15.6 mm x 8.8 mm
- Dynamic Range 13 stops
- Focus Focus button turns on peaking
- Iris Control Iris button automatically adjusts the lens iris settings so no pixel is clipped
- Lens Mount EF and ZE mount compatible with electronic iris control
- Screen Dimensions 5" and 800 x 480 resolution
- Screen Type Integrated LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Metadata Support Automatic camera data and user data such as shot number, filenames and keywords
- Controls Onscreen touch menus and physical buttons for recording and transport control
- Microphone Integrated mono microphone
- Speaker Integrated mono speaker
- Mounting Options 3 x 1/4" thread mounting points on top of camera.
- 1 x 1/4" thread tripod mount with locator pin.
- Power Integrated Lithium-ion Polymer rechargeable battery.
- 12V-30V DC port for external battery power or use included 12V AC adapter.
- Battery Life Approximately 90 minutes
- Battery Charge Time Approximately 2 hours when not in use.
- Camera Dimensions 166.2mm by 113.51mm x 126.49mm excluding detachable sunshade and turret dust cap
- Camera Weight 1.7 kg / 3.75 lb
- SDI Video Output: 1 x 10-bit HD-SDI 4:2:2 with choice of Film or Video Dynamic Range
- Analog Audio Input: 2 x 1/4" jacks for professional balanced analog audio, switchable between mic and line levels.
- Analog Audio Output: 1 x 3.5mm stereo headphone output
- SDI Audio Output: 4 channels in HD-SDI
- Remote Control: 1 x 2.5mm LANC for Rec Start/Stop, Iris Control and Focus Control
- Computer Interface: Thunderbolt port for capture of RAW video and audio.
- USB 2.0 mini B port for software updates and configuration.
- External Power: 12V-30V DC port for external battery power or use included 12V AC adapter.
- Blackmagic Design 2.5K True Digital Cinema Camera
- Blackmagic Design Digital Cinema Camera Handles Stabilizer
- Canon Normal EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Autofocus Lens
- DaVinci Resolve grading software including Resolve USB dongle for Mac OS X and Windows.
- Media Express software for video capture from the camera's Thunderbolt port.
- Blackmagic UltraScope software for waveform monitoring from the camera's Thunderbolt port.